Welcome to the Ellwood Thompson’s Community Membership Program portal! It’s here where we explain exactly what the Community Membership Program entails, how you can get started saving 10% in your favorite Ellwood’s department or allow us to donate your 10% savings to a local charity and start receiving a number of other fantastic perks and programs.
What is the program?
The Community Membership Program is an opportunity for Ellwood Thompson’s to provide our loyal customers with the ability to save money in their favorite department and receive perks and programs that are exclusive to both them and other members. Those benefits are as follows:
- 10% Discount card in the department of your choosing
- Welcome Kit that includes a custom Ellwood Thompson’s organic cotton canvas bag, an Ellwood Thompson’s coffee mug, growler, bumper sticker and a bag of locally roasted coffee from our partners at Blanchard’s Coffee Co.
- Exclusive monthly e-newsletter that contain store offers, discounts, promotions and event information
- Email notification of certain sale items prior to their release to the general public.
- Exclusive quarterly (4 times per year) webinars and/or Community Room classes with Ellwood Thompson’s local vendors (dates TBD)
- Private quarterly wine, beer & cheese tastings in the Community Room (dates TBD)
- Two private farm tours with local vendor partners (dates TBD)
How does it work?
It’s easy. Just click “sign up now” and you will be directed for a very quick application process. Fill out all information, read through the “membership rules & guidelines” and checkout through PayPal. You will automatically receive a confirmation email with your next steps and after 3 business days (Mon – Fri / 7am – 9pm) you will pickup your welcome packet, your 10% discount card and will have access to those benefits listed above.
Which departments can I choose from?
Great question! Below is a list of all departments that you can choose from when you sign up for the Community Membership Program. Not all departments are included and some are not represented in full.
- Grocery (excludes kombucha)
- Meat & Seafood
- Cheese & gourmet items (excludes wine and beer)
- Produce (excludes all floral)
- Vitamins, Supplements & Health & Beauty
What about the fine print?
The fine print is easy to understand and there aren’t hoops to jump through. But even still we really want you to please read through it very carefully so you know exactly what the Community Membership Program entails. It can be found on your application page under “membership rules & guidelines”. Take a few minutes and make sure you understand everything. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Community Membership Question” in the subject line.
How much does the Community Membership Program cost?
The annual fee for the program is $75 and the total in full is paid at the time of enrollment but it’s much more of an investment than a cost. Let’s take a look at numbers to understand the substantial savings in greater detail. If you were to spend $150 in the department of your choosing each month, that’s a total of $1800 in 1 year. With the 10% discount, you are saving $180! Not to mention the access to community room class discounts, free events, and much more! So really, let’s call it an investment, not a cost. An investment that provides you with monetary value and access to really fun perks and benefits.