Ellwood's Heach Coach, Jordan Douglas, will now be offering free 15 to 30 minute on health coach consultations online via Skype on Fridays from 1-3pm*.
Jordan is offering personalized nutrition counseling sessions with a focus on education. She welcomes any questions or discussion on diet, lifestyle practices, using herbal medicine, supplement quality, etc.
This could be for the person who needs inspiration or tips for:
- Doing more at-home cooking
- Those who want to incorporate a certain new ingredient or way of eating
- Those who feel their current way of eating is not supporting them and want to make some changes
- Those who want to use herbs medicinally but aren't sure where to begin
- Those who feel they've gotten "off-track" during quarantine and would like support recommitting to a routine
- Those who are looking to clean up their beauty/personal care/home care products
- Those looking for ways to support stress and immune function in these times
To sign up for a session, email Jordan at email@example.com and mention the time and date of the Friday you’d like to meet. She’ll email you back to confirm your appointment, or she’ll work with you to find another opening. If you need to cancel your appointment, make sure to give Jordan at least 24-hours’ notice.
*Ellwood Thompson’s supports Jordan Douglas’ integrative approach to health and healing but is not liable for any treatment plans recommended during her free consultations.
More About Jordan
Jordan is a Certified Holistic Health Coach who believes in the power of plants to nourish, transform and revitalize every aspect of our being.
While studying at the University of Virginia, Jordan found a creative outlet in the kitchen and cultivated a passion for nutrition, diving deep into clean, whole food practices, especially plant-based diet, the raw food movement and macrobiotics. In 2016, Jordan honed her knowledge of dietary theories and completed a holistic health coaching certification program through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
She sees clients privately through her practice root + center. Jordan is now pursuing her Masters of Science in Nutrition and Integrative Health, Herbal Medicine Concentration from Maryland University of Integrative Health (MUIH).
Check out Jordan’s Health Coach blog to learn about herbal medicine, food culture, sustainable nutrition practices, her favorite seasonal recipes, and more.