Meet Your Local Farmers, Growers, and Producers!
Our local farmers, growers and producers will be on the patio selling local food and products and hosting classes in The Beet!
Saturday, April 27th from 10AM - 4PM
- A Thyme to Plant
- Enrichmond TreeLab
- Crumptown Farm
- Virginia Berry Farm
- Tricycle Gardens
- Coast of Maine (Organic soils)
FREE classes on a variety of topics will help you know how to best care for and nurture your new plants and gardening adventures.
Here's the line-up:
- 11:00AM - 12:00PM | Useful Herbs and How to Grow Them | Nicole Schermerhorn, A Thyme to Plant Herb Farm
- 12:30 - 1:15 | Organic Soils and Supplements | Owen Tomlinson, Coast of Maine
- 1:30 - 2:00 | Virginia Farming | Brian Garretson & Autumn Campbell, Tomten Farm
- 2:15 - 3:00 | Growing in Clay | Brad Constable, Crumptown Farm
- 3:15 - 4:00 | Raised Bed and Container Growing | Richard Gropper, Ellwood Thompson's Produce & Garden Manager