Wednesday, May 7th / 6:00 to 7:00PM
Ellwood’s Community Classroom
Robert Simon Siegel, MS
Energy Health/Qigong Instructor, stress specialist, corporate wellness trainer and psychophysiologist, Robert integrates cutting-edge science with ancient wisdom to share rare knowledge and multi-use treasures from his personal trainings with wisdom tradition lineage holders, all to help penetrate the veils cloaking current reality from its grander possibilities.
Author of Six Seconds to True Calm: Thriving Skills for 21st Century Living, Robert developed Energy Health Trainings, a 21st century stress remedy to navigate change well. This new breed of “health-producing” skills, missing from the healthcare system, eliminates stress damage and helps prevent illness without pills.
A selected speaker at the National Wellness Conference in 2010 & 2008, Robert trains individuals and companies including: Chevron USA, NBC, Providence Health Systems, Port of Seattle Police Dept., Pritikin Longevity Center, Washington Athletic Club, TRW & King County, WA.
Come learn about “ENERGY HEALTH – The Future of Wellness” because the ultimate goal of wellness is abundant energy to fuel life, focus & job performance.
- Learn how to feel energy and energize
- Discover your Little Sun & be a solar-powered human
- Feel joy whenever you want – with energy
- Strengthen, protect & access your bio-energetic-informational field
Each class presents:
- Energizing with the “Little Sun” – focused energy meditation
- “Energy health” information from bio-physics to ancient wisdom traditions, healing and practical applications for daily living with increased joy
Register for class
There is limited seating so you must register ahead of time.
Register online for the class now.
Call the customer service desk at 804-359-7525.