Saturday, March 16th / 3:00-4:00PM
Ellwood’s Community Classroom
Pamela Howard, Licensed Acupuncturist & Owner of Invoke, LLC
- Why acupuncture is a safe, natural, and cost-effective therapy to add to your health practices
- Conditions that acupuncture has been proven effective to treat
- Why acupuncture can treat almost anything
- Acupuncture as preventative medicine
- Integrating acupuncture and traditional Western (allopathic) medicine
- The key to getting results with acupuncture treatment
- Low-cost ways to get frequent treatment
- How to get the most out acupuncture in combination with your current health practices
- Why acupuncture needles are not at all scary
What attendees will get out of this talk:
- Practical Education about Acupuncture
- What it is
- What it is not
- How it works (my theory)
- How it could help them
- Context for using acupuncture in today’s world of Western Medicine
- Tools from Chinese Medicine for living in Harmony with the Seasons
- Answers to any individual questions
- A simple, non-therapeutic demonstration of acupuncture needles (or a coupon to experience a free non-therapeutic demonstration at my office, depending on how you feel about me demonstrating in your community room). Note: if we do this, it will not be a “treatment” and there will be informed consent forms.
Register for class
There is limited seating/availability for all classes and events and you must register ahead of time.
Register online for the class now.
Call the customer service desk at 804-359-7525.