Sunday, January 20th / 11:00AM-12:30PM
Ellwood’s Community Classroom
Birth planning like no one else does it! Just wait until you see what you bring home with you from this session! A creative way to gain practical knowledge and insight about your needs; values, and preference during birth.
– Make a creative and personal birth plan!
– Recognize your preferences for your birth.
– Consider how to cope with unwanted events.
– Identify aspects of birth on which you and your partner differ or agree.
– Facilitate communication between yourself and your caregiver.
– Understand the concept of “informed consent” and what it means during birth.
No register necessary!
Call the customer service desk at 804-359-7525.